- It’s where the most enthusiastic fans with flags and horns usually meet.
- You can observe three nearby curves where many interesting things happen.
- It’s where winners stop and meet their fans or throw their gloves at them.
- The tickets for most events are much cheaper than tickets to the main stand, but not much more expensive than the tickets to stands with worse position or atmosphere.
- It’s a very large stand (approx. 500 m long) so you can take walks or change your position between races.
Virtual Circuit Tour
There is a nice virtual tour at the webpage of Automotodrom Brno; click the links in the bottom-left corner to see what would you see at all the stands.